Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Greetings

If you know me from anywhere, you probably know that I'm the kind of guy who makes profits more difficult for Netflix. I watch films more frequently than anyone else I know (tho they likely have me beat in the TV show department); my total is in the thousands by now. It hardly matters which genre, decade, or nation of origin, as long as it has enough fans for me to suspect I'll like it too, or at least to feel obligated to educate myself. Generally, I arrange to watch very different movies in a row, but I narrow the field when approaching certain holidays or other special occasions. For instance, all October becomes Halloween to me.

Entries in this blog will focus primarily on whatever I saw most recently. I'll consider taking requests for reviews of films I saw earlier, some of which I may have written up elsewhere, but most likely I'll just mention them in passing with regard to other viewings. I may even expand to comments on other entertainment media, but I have a feeling I've cast my net wide enough already.

Hopefully someone out there will value my opinions. If not, at least I'll have the peace of mind that comes from putting my thoughts into written words.

No comments:

Post a Comment